SUBLIMATION BLANKS PUMPKIN Earrings Unisub Mdf Hardboard Earring Blanks 1.5 Inch
Sublimation Blanks - Earring Blanks- Pumpkins
Matching Designs are Available Here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/SublimationBlank/tools/listings/state:draft,sort:update_date,stats:true/851340642
Size: 1 1/2" Wide X 1.3" Tall
100% Made in the USA
Does NOT Come with Hard ware.
Material: Gloss White MDF Unisub Hardboard
Coating: Clear, Peel-Away Film
Manufactured: Made in USA by Me- Precision Cut in house by Laser
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 385 degrees F
- dwell time - 55-60 Seconds
- pressure - medium
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. Scratch paper (I use butcher paper from Sams)
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (this item)
4. transfer (your design)
5. Scratch paper
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate.
2. Use a lint-free towel to remove any loose debris from the substrate if necessary.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate using heat tape. 4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel (transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the Teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Remove transfer from substrate.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).